Firmus Retail Services Limited
Guarantor Form for Loan
Fill the form below as a Guarantor
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The conditions of this guarantee are:
- If the said applicant defaults in payment to Firmus Retail Services Limited “FirmusRSL”) as aforementioned then I would indemnify the company against the actual amount due and interest thereon.
- The guarantor shall not have the right to withdraw from this guarantee without the prior consent of FirmusRSL which shall either request the guarantor to provide
another guarantor as a replacement to take any other measure as it shall deem fit.
- This guarantee shall be a continuous one and the liability of the guarantor will be valid until the principal and interest is repaid (including, but not limited to employer)
- That a credit check can be ran on my account.
EVENT OF DEFAULT (ONE WEEK AFTER REPAYMENT DATE)
Default in terms of this Agreement will occur if:
- The Borrower fails to make any scheduled repayment in full on or before the payment date in accordance with the monthly repayment plan given to the Borrower.
- Any representation, warranty or assurance made or given by the Borrower in connection with the application for this loan or any information or documentation supplied by the Borrower is later discovered to be materially incorrect; or
- The Borrower does or omits to do anything which may prejudice FirmusRSL’ s rights in terms of this Agreement or causes FirmusRSL to suffer any loss or damage.
In the event of any default by the Borrower subject to the clauses above –
- FirmusRSL shall apply a 1%flat default charge daily on overdue principal until account is made current.
- FirmusRSL reserves the right to notify the general public
- FirmusRSL reserves the right to assign its right, title and interest under the agreement to an external Collections Agency who will take all reasonable steps to collect the outstanding loan amount.
- FirmusRSL also reserves the right to institute legal proceedings against the defaulting Borrower and is under no obligation to inform the Borrower before such
- The Borrower shall be responsible for all legal costs and expenses incurred by FirmusRSL in attempting to obtain repayment of any outstanding loan balance owed by the Borrower. Interest on any amount which becomes due and payable shall be